Wednesday 28 August 2013

Burt’s Bees Rejuvenating Lip balm with Acai Berry

Clear hydrating lip balm with berry scent from Burt’s Bees


Lip balm is one of my everyday beauty essentials; in summer it may well be the only makeup I wear and in the winter it is the first thing I reach for (as the cold wind takes its toll on my lips). This lip balm in particular is a favourite of mine as recently I have been edging towards more natural products with less chemicals in and this lip balm ticks that box… claiming to be 100% natural and containing the 'superfruit' Acai berry along with vitamins A, C, D and E.

What I love about this lip balm most of all though is that it thoroughly hydrates my lips and really does leave them feeling soft and smooth… and this feeling can last for at least half an hour after I have applied it.

The packaging is Burt’s Bees signature red and yellow and the lip balm is in a simple little tube with a purple lid that easily pops off but stays put when popped back on.

Overall, I love this lip balm and I cannot rave about it enough. It has a lovely berry fragrance, it makes my lips so soft and smooth and is the perfect base before a lipstick. The packaging is cute, light and perfectly sized. It has lasted me a good 3 months of everyday use now and I shall be buying it again.

This lip balm can be purchased from the Burt’s Bees website, from Debenhams or Boots for around £3.49 - £3.69.

Quality:

Presentation:
Value: 

1 comment:

  1. I have the menthol one! I just love all things mint! Must try this one next :) Thanks!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete