Wednesday 18 September 2013

Very Irresistable EDT by Givenchy

Floral, feminine and flirty fragrance from Givenchy

Firstly, I am no expert on perfumes and I cannot describe fragrances very well at all so this may be a very brief review! I’ll start with what I know – the bottle is beautiful. It is a graduated pink tinted bottle with a slight twist in it.

Right, on to the difficult part – describing the smell of this Eau de Toilette… It is apparently a mix of five roses and star anise (a spice) making it very feminine, floral but giving it a twist of aromatic spice that contrasts beautifully to the scent of the roses. It is also a very subtle and delicate scent and I adore it. When I think of Givenchy I immediately think of elegance, class and sophistication and every time I use this perfume I feel like I have had a little spritz of that luxury.

Overall, this fragrance is subtle, floral, and feminine and I love it, I love the cute pink twisted bottle and I love the elegant luxurious brand.

This Eau de Toilette is available in a 30ml, 50ml or 75ml size and is sold at Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, John Lewis, Boots and Debenhams at £33 to £36 for the 30ml size.

Quality:
Presentation:
Value:


No comments:

Post a Comment